Monday, December 13, 2010

School, and my personal journey

So...as I prepare to transfer I am beginning to realize several things. About a year and a half ago I started a journey back to school. In this journey I wanted to find out who I was, and what I wanted. I felt that I used to know, but due to personal events in my life that it would be logical if things were to have changed in my life. I wanted to be an artist for most of my life, and that I wanted to be a family man/person. After a divorce, I thought perhaps I didn't want it like that anymore. So I took several classes and was drawn more and more toward psychology, and until recently I believed that is what I was going to do. Either that are go into the film business. Both require a certain personal sacrifice in the effort of the job.

Now, I am beginning to realize that I want to have a more artistic/creative job. I also do not know how long that I can wait to have a family, (granted it is largely out of my hands as I do not even have a girlfriend right now.) So because I wanted to better "understand" myself, I may have added another year or two onto my schedule.

In other words, I went on a journey and found that I should have been were I had started. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment